Invited industry professionals will share expertise at IGNITE Seminars, which are also free and open to the public. Sessions include Event and Tour Management and Marketing and Publicity and aimed towards people venturing into events and tours for the first time and wanting to find out some tips and tricks from the industry experts.
Thanks to everyone who attended the IGNITE Seminars 2018 at the Aotea Centre. Thanks to all our industry guests who took time out of their busy weekend to share their knowledge, advice and stories. Massive thanks to Auckland Live for the generous support to allow us to hold the Seminar at no cost to you.
Winners for the double passes to Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Tash Sultana, Vance Joy & Seamless announced over on our Facebook
Please sign up to our mailing list to be notified of future public seminars.
SATURDAY 5TH MAY
UPPER NZI @ AOTEA CENTRE
EVENT MANAGEMENT 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Josh Smith (Rhythm and Vines)
- Matthew Crawley (Golden Dawn)
- Lance Cathro (August Avenue)
- Facilitated by Kingsley Melhuish (MAINZ)
MARKETING & PUBLICITY 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- Josie Campbell (Great Things)
- Shahlin Graves (Coup De Main / Laneway Festival NZ)
- Sahar Lone (Auckland Live)
- Facilitated by Lydia Jenkin (APRA)